- by LuBu
Just as you do with your family’s emergency supply kit, think first about the basics for survival, such as food and water. Have two kits, one larger kit if you are sheltering in place and one lightweight version for if you need to evacuate. Review your kits regularly to ensure that their contents, especially foods and medicines, are fresh.
- We’ll redirect you to the home page of the country / region site you choose.
- States, cities, and towns in Western countries commonly enact local ordinances to limit the number or kind of pets a person may keep personally or for business purposes.
- Dogs trained to be guide dogs can help people with vision impairment.
- Some countries, however, require a health certificate to be even less than 10 days.
- In China, spending on domestic animals has grown from an estimated $3.12 billion in 2010 to $25 billion in 2018.
For information …Read More